Wednesday, January 26, 2022

PoptropiCon 2: Spoiler Alert is now LIVE on desktop and mobile! 🦹‍♀️

PoptropiCon logo

This release is ahead of schedule – we just couldn’t wait to share the newest island conversion with you!! We’re thrilled to announce that PoptropiCon, Ep. 2: Spoiler Alert has officially returned to the map!

PoptropiCon, Episode 2: Spoiler Alert returns to the map

As of this morning, members can now step inside the convention hall to experience Poptropica’s hottest event of the year! At the end of Episode 1: Line Forms Here, we finally found our way inside the sold-out event. Now, prepare to dive headfirst into the excitement! Superfans have flocked to the Con for the chance to meet their favorite stars, geek out over the most popular heroes, and participate in exclusive activities. Don’t miss this super event celebrating the island’s most beloved superheroes and villains!

PoptropiCon, Episode 2: Spoiler Alert intro popup

Grab your gear and suit up for an action-packed event! You’re invited to PoptropiCon 2: Spoiler Alert! 🥳

happyJanuary 26, 2022 pm31 2:47 pm

Bring back the old poptropica island please.

anonymousJanuary 26, 2022 pm31 5:38 pm

EXACTLYYY

Carlos PadronJanuary 26, 2022 pm31 4:34 pm

I was wondering if the old islands had a possibility of returning?

anonymousJanuary 26, 2022 pm31 5:39 pm

YESSSS FREAKING EXACTLY

Shifty PawJanuary 26, 2022 pm31 6:57 pm

Yet another great job! Thanks, it comes to show that you guys are working overtime to bring back what we love. So, what will be next, twisted thicket? Skullduggery? Astro Knights? Red dragon?
Thankyou again poptropica, that's one more island converted, just a bit of hard work and you will get there again.

Young RiderJanuary 27, 2022 am31 12:43 am

I think that might take a few more months, Shifty Paw. The Creators said that the older, the more time. Red Dragon is almost 11 years old, and Twisted Thicket is nearly a decade old. + There's Astro Knights (12 ½ years) and Skullduggery ( almost 12 years) so I'm pretty sure that'll take more than 1 itty bitty piece of hardworking to do it.

Incredible FlameJanuary 26, 2022 pm31 8:03 pm

OMG, it's incredible! Thank you Pop! You also released it a day earlier! I love how you added a couple of small changes (most notably Omegon's eyes). Tomorrow my membership will expire, but at least I got to play it! Thanks for the island, again! And it's still January! If this continues at this pace, we might have all the episodes by the end of the year! You have done an amazing job Pop, keep going! 😄

Shifty PawJanuary 26, 2022 pm31 9:53 pm

Small changes? I hope there are no animations in it.
Thankyou poptropica, I agree with incredible flame, it's only January, and we have already got one of the old islands back, if this continues, we should get at least 10 more islands by the end of the year, I'm looking forward to that!

Incredible FlameJanuary 27, 2022 pm31 6:40 pm

No animations, just a couple of tiny changes that you can barely see, other than that, it's all original!

Poptropica PlayerJanuary 27, 2022 am31 8:06 am

Wow! Another old island! At this rate, really old islands will be back in no time!

I know I say this a lot, and I don't want you guys to think I'm not grateful for what you're doing, but can we have some old features back, like the old map layout or the 2014 Home Island? Keep doing what you're doing, and great job!

Shiny FlyerJanuary 27, 2022 am31 10:40 am

Congrats Poptropica! I know I said I wouldn't comment until Secret of Jade Scarab release, but I have to say a few things! Like Incredible Flame said, at this rate, we'll have a good bit of islands back by the end of 2022! Keep the good work up! Also, just one question, when will the winners for the costume contest be released? I just can't wait to see the winner! Again, congrats and keep up the awesome work!

Gentle BubblesJanuary 27, 2022 pm31 1:16 pm

This was super fun and nostalgic! Thank you for bringing this back :)

shifty stormJanuary 27, 2022 pm31 10:55 pm

Is there any chance of one of the older islands that came back with the members-only rule getting lifted whenever a different island gets rereleased?